thinkers + doers is my business – registered in the state of Oregon since 2003.
I work with a range of clients – small businesses, public agencies, and community benefit organizations – to increase their impact and effectiveness, or to help out when they need an extra pair of hands. (I also often work with others in which case, “I” becomes “we.”)
Typically, I work in the following areas:
- Strategy (including resource development)
- Concept & proposal development
- Communication, documentation, narrative development
- Impact assessment
- Community engagement & collaboration
- Research & analysis
And in these domains:
- Public policy
- Social innovation/entrepreneurship
- Economic & workforce development
- Leadership, governance & collaboration (including Social Network Analysis/Network Weaving)
- Social learning
Discovering new ways for people, firms, and communities to prosper is the reason I wake up every morning.
My LinkedIn profile is here.
Samples of my work include:
- Short papers and presentations on Slideshare.
- Oregon Innovation Plan (inaugural plan and subsequent versions)
- Training & facilitation
- Concept & Proposal Development (most of my clients prefer their proposals not be shared, but I drafted this for the Department of Commerce in the State of IL while working with CSW and it is a public document)
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-888-1022.
Twitter is a simple way to see what I’m up to right now.